Our farm is located 15 miles from downtown Portland, nestled among farmland and wildlife refuges. For over 21 years we have been growing vegetables in the rich soils of Sauvie Island. We are dedicated to providing delicious, seasonal, local foods to Portland area residents through our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program.
- Directions to the farm
- Review projected harvest for 2014
- Visit the Sauvie Island Center - connecting youth and adults with food, farms and the landscape in which they exist
This week we drew inspiration from the delicious vegetables we receive from SIO every week, and how soothing it can be to dedicate some time to good food every week. There is a link to the video below, and I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for all your hard work in keeping us fed! – Allie
- 28 weeks of produce from May to December
- 15 different pick-up locations throughout Portland
- 3 Share options: Family share, Half share & Salad share
- More about the CSA
Winter Storage Shares!
After many years of requests, Sauvie Island Organics is now selling a limited number of Winter Storage Shares!
- Number of Deliveries: 7 (spanning 14 weeks)
- Price: $610 (one share size)
- The Bounty: beets, brussels sprouts, cabbage, carrots, celeriac, chicories, garlic, herbs, kohlrabi, leeks, onions, parsnips, potatoes, pie pumpkins, daikon radishes, shallots & numerous varieties of winter squash
- Quantity: approximately 35 pounds per delivery
- Delivery Dates: Week of December 15 & 29, January 12 & 26, February 9 & 23 and March 9
- Delivery locations
- N/NE: Grand Central Bakery 714 N Freemont
- SE: Grand Central Bakery at 2230 SE Hawthorne
- SW: Food Front Co-op on SW Capitol Highway
- NW: The Farm 13615 NW Howell Park Rd
- Other locations to be announced
Please email us at email@example.com and we will sign you up for this exciting new option.
Join Our Farm Crew